- Observe all information of all samples with simultaneous SE and BSE images in all operating modes.
- Excellent analytical capacity with a camera that allows up to 3 simultaneous EDS detectors, EDS ports that are separated 180 °, WDS and EDS / EBSD coplanar.
- Excellent analysis of non-conductive samples: accurate EDS and EBSD are activated in low vacuum with pumping through the lens of the Quattro SEM.
- In situ analysis at temperatures ranging from -165 ° C to 1400 ° C with a range of cryo, Peltier and heating stages.
- Flexible and precise eucentric sample stage with a 105 ° tilt range for sample observation from all perspectives.
- Easy to use and intuitive software with user guidance and undo function. Work faster with fewer mouse clicks.
- New innovative options, including a retractable RGB cathodoluminescence detector (CL), a high vacuum heating stage of 1100 ° C and AutoScript, a Python-based scripting tool (API).
For more information, consult an Altmann specialist.